by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
This week's theme: Grammy Awards
1. "And, now, Ladies and Gentlemen... the host of the 42ND Annual GRAMMY Awards... Ms. ___ O'Donnell!"
6. John Billings, the Colorado artisan who hand-crafts each GRAMMY Award, learned his trade from the original maker of the GRAMMY statuettes, ___ Graves
9. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: Shania's co-writer on her nominated 'Song of the Year' song "You've Got a Way"
13. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: For their song "Get Born Again" the band ___ in Chains received a nomination in the 'Hard Rock Performance' category
14. Tokyo's other name
15. Prefix to "China"
16. Southern Hemisphere constellation
17. Frankenstein's Friend
18. Double affirmative, in Spain
19. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: Christina Aguilera, Macy Gray, Kid Rock, Britney Spears and Susan Tedeschi were all nominated in this category
22. Trisha Yearwood was a past GRAMMY winner in the 'Country Vocal Performance' category for this song: "How ___ I Live"
23. "Foss" Finisher
24. Bookkeeping abbr.
26. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: ___ Hot Chili Peppers received a nomination for 'Rock Performance By a Duo or Group with Vocal' for their song "Scar Tissue"
29. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: Last name of one of the nominees in the 'Spoken Comedy Album' category
33. Greek alphabet letter
34. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: Ricky Martin received a nomination in this category: '___ Pop Vocal Performance' (See #6D for Ricky's competition in this category!)
36. "At the age of", in Latin
37. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: His musicianship is featured on the Santana instrumental "The Calling" nominated in the 'Rock Instrumental Performance' category: ___ Clapton
38. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: This smash song was nominated in the 'Record of the Year' category
42. Barenaked Ladies hit
43. Certain record label
44. Candle Cord
45. Actor Beatty
46. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: She was nominated in the 'R&B Vocal Performance' category for her song "It's Not Right But It's Okay": Whitney ___
49. Second Sight, shortly
51. Morning indicator
52. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: Singer Faith Hill received a nomination in the 'Country Vocal Performance' category for her song "Let Me Let ___"
53. Cissy (who is the mother of the artist at #46A!) was a past GRAMMY winner in the 'Traditional Soul Gospel' category for her song: "___ Leadeth Me"
54. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: This singer received a nomination in the 'Dance Recording' category
62. Cast out
64. For her "All That Jazz" work, legendary singer ___ Fitzgerald was a past GRAMMY winner in the 'Jazz Vocal' category
65. Jazz singer: Anita ___
66. Hindu Queen
67. Certain "Rocky" sequel
68. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: For her "Mary" album, singer Mary J. ___ received a nomination in the 'R&B Album' category
69. Nice Notion?
70. Once around a track
1. Praise enthusiastically
2. Corrida Cheers
3. Sedimentary material
4. Johnny Nash smash from 1972: "___ See Clearly Now"
5. American poet Cummings
6. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: Singer Lou ___ was nominated for his 'Pop Vocal Performance' on his song "Mambo No. 5" (See #34A for his competition!)
8. Industrial diamond
9. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: Her album "Da Real World" was nominated in the 'Rap Album' category: ___ "Misdemeanor" Elliott
11. Football scores, for short
12. You: Français
17. GRAMMY exclamation!
20. It'll turn "Androm" into a Northern Hemisphere constellation
21. "Sill" Suffix
24. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: This trio's "Fly" was nominated in the 'Album of the Year' category: Dixie ___
25. Costa ___
27. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: He received a nomination in the 'Rap Solo Performance' category for his song "My Name Is"
28. Singer-Songwriter ___ Bowie was a past GRAMMY winner in the 'Music Video - Short Form' category
29. Unit of currency in Japan
30. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: He is the producer on Santana's acclaimed "Supernatural" album nominated in the 'Rock Album' category: Clive ___
31. Fragrant garland
32. Flight schedule acronym
33. Singer-Songwriter: Jim ___
35. Jar top
37. Inventor Whitney
38. Singer (and actress) ___ Horne was a past GRAMMY winner in the 'Jazz Vocal' category
39. Singer-Songwriter ___ Sayer was a past GRAMMY winner for his song "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing"
40. River of central Asia: ___ Darya
41. Grass appendage
46. Informal endearment
47. Astley or Musgrave
48. Shakespearean contraction
50. Famous candy dispenser
52. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: Christina Aguilera was nominated for 'Pop Vocal Performance' for this song: "___ in a Bottle"
54. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: In the 'Traditional Folk Album' category, for her album "Press On", ___ Carter Cash received a nomination
55. Singer-Songwriter ___ Diamond was a past GRAMMY winner for composing music for the 1973 movie "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"
56. Pelvic bones
57. Pancake action
58. The Kinks hit song
59. Norse deity
60. Robert Plant and Jimmy ___ were past GRAMMY winners in the 'Hard Rock Vocal' category for their "Most High" work
61. The artist at #37A was a past GRAMMY winner in the 'Pop Vocal' category for this song: "My Father's ___"
62. Word with Lanka
63. Peter, Paul and Mary were past GRAMMY winners in the 'Folk Performance' category for their song "If I ___ a Hammer"
68. 42ND GRAMMY Awards: Legendary artist ___ King received a nomination in the 'Traditional Blues Album' category for his "Blues on the Bayou" album
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring