by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
This week's theme: Dog Days of Summer|
1. * Heard on a Dog Day of Summer: "It's so hot outside that people are getting edgy and are beginning to ___ like cats and dogs!"
6. * Heard on a Dog Day of Summer: "What can you really expect when it's a dog-___-dog world?"
14. Name of a renowned English mathematician
18. Neil Young joined this gr.
20. * Don't waste time on a Dog Day of Summer, but do this while the sun still shines
22. * Part of a phrase heard as a drought comes to an end in a really big way, on a Dog Day of Summer
23. Break a Commandment
24. Expression of Surprise
25. Street Surface
28. * Heard on a Dog Day of Summer: "Walking on this sidewalk is like being a cat on a hot ___!"
31. Word with Electric
34. Bible Boy
36. Poetic contraction
38. Small Street
39. * "On Dog Days of Summer, if you're gonna love me, you should love ___, too."
41. Beatles completer
43. * "This humidity on this Dog Day of Summer is making me just so dog ___."
45. It's the 23rd letter of the Greek alphabet
46. Mr. Milne
50. Obstacle for ships in some waters
52. * "It's 100 degrees out, and on this Dog Day of Summer, you're asking me not to be a wet what?"
55. Salon product
59. * On a Dog Day of Summer, do this while the #62D is still hot
63. * Part of an expression that describes how it's raining on a Dog Day of Summer
67. Word with Celestial
68. Pass between mountains
69. Ms. Laine
70. Instrument played by #58D
72. Basic Beverage
73. Mr. Bruckner
74. Bird of prey
75. Gnaw at
2. Heard in English Class: "Miss, ___ the abbreviation for the word Each?"
3. Look with amazement
4. * It can get as hot as this on a Dog Day of Summer
5. Atomic #43
8. Connecter of Kiri Kanawa
9. * Don't bark up the wrong one on a Dog Day of Summer
10. Type of horse coat
11. Certain Citrus
12. Tallow ingredient
13. Mr. Kennedy
19. * Heard on a Dog Day of Summer: "I'm just gonna ___ the breeze today, you guys."
21. Collide with
22. UN agency
24. * Heard on a Dog Day of Summer: "Rain ___, the baseball game will still be on."
25. Florida city
26. Certain Chasm
27. Stick a celery stick into the cream cheese again
29. Baby Bug
30. Classic Cartoon Character: ___ Albert
31. * "Your paperback is all dog-___ since you've been reading it so much on this Dog Day of Summer."
32. * On a Dog Day of Summer, ___ dog has its day
33. Narrow shelf
35. Interjection of Surprise
40. Talk idly
42. Deer family member
44. For short, it's used when citing a reference
49. Word with Counsel
58. Mr. Peterson
60. Certain pronoun
61. Casino City
62. * See #59A for the related Dog Day of Summer clue
63. * On a Dog Day of Summer, team "it" up with this
64. Singing voice
66. French artist
71. Gift tag word
72. I, plurally
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring