Sons to the King.
- Edward, Prince of Wales, afterwards King Edward V.
- Richard, Duke of York
Brothers to the King.
- George, Duke of Clarence
- Richard, Duke of Gloucester, afterwards King Richard III.
- A young son of Clarence.
- Henry, Earl of Richmond, afterwards King Henry VII.
- Cardinal Bourchier, Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Thomas Rotherham, Archbishop of York.
- John Morton, Bishop of Ely.
- Duke of Buckingham
- Duke of Norfolk
- Earl of Surrey, His son.
- Earl Rivers, Brother to Elizabeth.
Sons to Elizabeth.
- Marquis of Dorset
- Lord Grey
- Earl of Oxford
- Lord Hastings
- Lord Stanley, Called also Earl of Derby.
- Lord Lovel
- Sir Thomas Vaughan
- Sir Richard Ratcliff
- Sir William Catesby
- Sir James Tyrrel
- Sir James Blount
- Sir Walter Herbert
- Sir Robert Brakenbury, Lieutenant of the Tower.
- Christopher Urswick, A priest.
- Another Priest.
Gentlemen Attending on the Lady Anne.
- Lord Mayor of London.
- Sheriff of Wiltshire.
- Elizabeth, Queen to King Edward IV.
- Margaret, Widow of King Henry VI.
- Duchess of York, Mother to King Edward IV.
- Lady Anne, Widow of Edward Prince of Wales, son to King Henry VI; afterwards married to Richard.
- A young Daughter of Clarence [Margaret Plantagenet]
- Ghosts of those murdered by Richard III., Lords and other Attendants; a Pursuivant Scrivener, Citizens, Murderers, Messengers Soldiers, &c.