- Duke of Venice
- Brabantio, a senator.
- Other Senators.
- Gratiano, brother to Brabantio.
- Lodovico, kinsman to Brabantio.
- Othello, a noble Moor in the service of the Venetian state.
- Cassio, his lieutenant.
- Iago, his ancient.
- Roderigo, a Venetian gentleman.
- Montano, Othello's predecessor in the government of Cyprus.
- Clown, servant to Othello.
- Desdemona, daughter to Brabantio and wife to Othello.
- Emilia, wife to Iago.
- Bianca, mistress to Cassio.
- Sailor, Messenger, Herald, Officers, Gentlemen, Musicians, and Attendants.
Venice: a Sea-port in Cyprus.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring