- King John
- Prince Henry, son to the king.
- Arthur, Duke of Bretagne, nephew to the king.
- The Earl of Pembroke
- The Earl of Essex
- The Earl of Salisbury
- The Lord Bigot
- Hubert de Burgh
- Robert Faulconbridge, Son to Sir Robert Faulconbridge.
- Philip the Bastard, his half-brother.
- James Gurney, servant to Lady Faulconbridge.
- Peter Of Pomfret, a prophet.
- Philip, King of France.
- Lewis, the Dauphin.
- Lymoges, Duke of Austria.
- Cardinal Pandulph, the Pope's legate.
- Melun, a French Lord.
- Chatillon, ambassador from France to King John.
- Queen Elinor, mother to King John.
- Constance, mother to Arthur.
- Blanch of Spain, niece to King John.
- Lady Faulconbridge
- Lords, Citizens of Angiers, Sheriff, Heralds, Officers, Soldiers, Messengers, and other Attendants.
Partly in England, and partly in France.