Search Results: finance
Results 1–15 of more than 120
- (Encyclopedia) finance finance, theory and practice of conducting large public and private dealings in money. ...
- stock, in finance
- (Encyclopedia) stock stock, in finance, instrument certifying to shares in the ownership of a corporation. Bonds ...
- mint, in finance
- (Encyclopedia) mint mint, place where legal coinage is manufactured. The name is derived from the temple of Juno ...
- Reconstruction Finance Corporation
- (Encyclopedia) Reconstruction Finance Corporation Reconstruction Finance Corporation (RFC), former U.S. government ...
- Tennessee Valley Authority: Financing the TVA
- (Encyclopedia) Financing the TVA Throughout much of the history of the TVA, opponents of the authority have argued ...
- share, in finance
- (Encyclopedia) share share, in finance: see stock.
- International Finance Corporation
- (Encyclopedia) International Finance Corporation: International Finance Corporation: see International Bank for ...
- (Encyclopedia) call call, in finance, see: puts and calls.
- leveraged buyout
- (Encyclopedia) leveraged buyout leveraged buyout, the takeover of a company, financed by borrowed funds. Often, ...
- banking: Bibliography
- (Encyclopedia) Bibliography See G. G. Munn, Encyclopedia of Banking and Finance (8th rev. ed. 1983); B. J. ...
- Sylvanus Olympio
- (Encyclopedia) Olympio, Sylvanus Olympio, Sylvanus , 1902–63, African political leader, president of Togo ...
- Ramón Castilla
- (Encyclopedia) Castilla, Ramón Castilla, Ramón , 1797–1867, president of Peru (1845–51, ...
- Ásgeir Ásgeirsson
- (Encyclopedia) Ásgeirsson, Ásgeir Ásgeirsson, Ásgeir , 1894–1972, Icelandic ...
- José López Portillo y Pacheco
- (Encyclopedia) Portillo y Pacheco, José López Portillo y Pacheco, José López, ...
- Mwai Kibaki
- (Encyclopedia) Kibaki, Mwai Kibaki, Mwai (Emilio Mwai Kibaki), 1931–, Kenyan political leader. An economist ...
Find finance on other sites:
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring