The Top 10 Lowest Radiation Cell Phones, 2013
The Environmental Working Group selected the top ten cell phones with the lowest amount of radiation.
Results are listed by the maximum possible SAR level from the cell phone. SAR is the specific absorption rate, a measure of the rate that body tissue absorbs radiation energy during cell phone use.
|Brand and Type||SAR level|
|1||Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100||0.17|
|2||Samsung Galaxy Note N7000||0.26|
|3||SonyEricsson Xperia Play||0.36|
|4||Samsung Galaxy Beam||0.28|
|5||Samsung Galaxy 551||0.38|
|7||Samsung Wave 553||0.32|
|8||RIM/Blackberry Curve 3G||1.09|
Information Please® Database, © 2013 Pearson Education,
Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Top 10 Lowest Radiation Cell Phones 2013 from Infoplease:
- social environment: meaning and definitions - social environment: Definition and Pronunciation
- environ: meaning and definitions - environ: Definition and Pronunciation
- environs: meaning and definitions - environs: Definition and Pronunciation
- environment: meaning and definitions - environment: Definition and Pronunciation
- Environment and Nature - Find resources, statistics, and facts about the environment, energy production, energy use, energy consumption, sources of energy, nature, air pollutants, global warming, the greenhouse effect, animals, plants, endangered species, conservation, nature, and more
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring