You are correct!
From our dictionary:
Pronunciation: (su-blIm'), [key]
—adj., n., v., -limed, -lim•ing.
1. elevated or lofty in thought, language, etc.: Paradise Lost is sublime poetry.
2. impressing the mind with a sense of grandeur or power; inspiring awe, veneration, etc.: Switzerland has sublime scenery.
3. supreme or outstanding: a sublime dinner.
4. complete; absolute; utter: sublime stupidity.
a. of lofty bearing.
6. Archaic.raised high; high up.
a. the realm of things that are sublime: the sublime in art.
b. the quality of sublimity.
c. the greatest or supreme degree.
1. to make higher, nobler, or purer.
a. to convert (a solid substance) by heat into a vapor, which on cooling condenses again to solid form, without apparent liquefaction.
b. to cause to be given off by this or some analogous process.
Chem.to volatilize from the solid state to a gas, and then condense again as a solid without passing through the liquid state.
Yesterday's Word Quiz
Tomorrow's Word Quiz
Advanced Word Quiz
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring