You are correct!
From our dictionary:
Pronunciation: (koun'tur-fit"), [key]
1. made in imitation so as to be passed off fraudulently or deceptively as genuine; not genuine; forged: counterfeit dollar bills.
2. pretended; unreal: counterfeit grief.
1. an imitation intended to be passed off fraudulently or deceptively as genuine; forgery.
2. Archaic.a copy.
3. Archaic.a close likeness; portrait.
4. Obs.impostor; pretender.
1. to make a counterfeit of; imitate fraudulently; forge.
2. to resemble.
3. to simulate.
1. to make counterfeits, as of money.
2. to feign; dissemble.
Yesterday's Word Quiz
Tomorrow's Word Quiz
Advanced Word Quiz
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring