Player of the Year
|Jason Williams, Duke||AP, USBWA, Naismith, Wooden, NABC |
|Drew Gooden, Kansas||NABC|
Wooden Award Voting
Presented since 1977 by the Los Angeles Athletic Club and named after the former Purdue All-America and UCLA coach John Wooden. Voting done by 1,047-member panel of national media; candidates must have a cumulative college grade point average of 2.0 (out of 4.0) and be making progress toward graduation.
| || ||Cl||Pos||Pts|
|1||Jason Williams, Duke||Jr.||G||5,223|
|2||Drew Gooden, Kansas||Jr.||F||4,323|
|3||Juan Dixon, Maryland||Sr.||G||3,845|
|4||Steve Logan, Cincinnati||Sr.||G||2,887|
|5||Dan Dickau, Gonzaga||Sr.||G||2,886|
Coaches of the Year
|Ben Howland, Pittsburgh||AP, USBWA, Naismith|
|Kelvin Sampson, Oklahoma|| NABC|
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Annual Awards from Infoplease:
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Wooden Award Voting Defensive Player of the Year Coaches of the ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Coaches of the Year Consensus All-America Team Information ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Player of the Year Tommy Maddox, Los Angeles, QB Offensive Player of the Year John ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Most Valuable Player Cy Young Award Rookie of the Year Manager of the Year ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Men Women Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All ...
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring