| || || Points|| ||Date Set ||Location|
|Ten Events: ||World ||9026||Roman Sebrle, Czech Repub.||May 26-27, 2001||Gotzis, AUT|
| ||Olympic ||8847||Daley Thompson, Great Britain ||Aug. 8-9, 1984 ||Los Angeles|
| ||American ||8891||Dan O'Brien ||Sept. 4-5, 1992||Talence, FRA|
Note: Sebrle's WR times and distances, in order over two days— 100m (10.64); LJ (26-71/4); Shot (50-31/2); HJ (6-111/2); 400m (47.79); 110m H (13.92); Discus (157-3); PV (15-9); Jav (230-2); 1500m (4:21.98).
More on Decathlon from Infoplease:
- decathlon - decathlon decathlon , in modern Olympic games, a contest for men held over two days and composed of ...
- decathlon: meaning and definitions - decathlon: Definition and Pronunciation
- Decathlon - Decathlon Find the Olympic gold-medal times for the men's decathlon competition from 1904 to ...
- Decathlon - Decathlon Points Date Set Location Ten Events: World 8891 Dan O'Brien, USA Sept. 4-5, 1992 ...
- Decathlon - Decathlon Points Date Set Location Ten Events: World 8994 Tomas Dvorak, Czech. July 3-4, 1999 ...