Born: Feb. 22, 1972
won the 1989 French Open , becoming the youngest men's champion of a grand slam event (17 years, 3 months.); went 11 consecutive years (1988-98) with at least one title; finished in top 10 in the ATP year-end rankings from 1992-97 (career high no. 2 in 1996).
More on Michael Chang from Infoplease:
- Chang, Michael - Chang, Michael tennis Birthplace: Hoboken, N.J. Born: 2/22/72 Information Please® Database, ...
- One Mile Above (Kora) - Starring Bryan Chang, Li Xiaochuan, Li Tao, Michael Chang, Ryan Tang
- Return Of Serve Leaders - Return Of Serve Leaders Pts. Returning 1st Serve Pct Mtchs 1 Alex Corretja 35% 62 2 Karol Kucera ...
- 1997 Final - 1997 Final Sweden 5, United States 0 at Goteborg, Sweden (Nov. 28-30) Day One— Jonas Bjorkman ...
- Men's Singles - Men's Singles FINAL EIGHT— #2 Michael Chang; #10 Marcelo Rios; #13 Patrick Rafter; # 15 ...