|Event|| || |
|Free Rifle (3 positions)||Lones Wigger, USA||1155|
| ||Boris Melnik, URS||1155|
| ||Lajos Papp, HUN||1149|
|Small-Bore Rifle (Prone)||Ho Jun Li, PRK||599|
| ||Viktor Auer, USA||598|
| ||Nicolae Rotaru, ROM||598|
|Small-Bore Rifle (3 positions)||John Writer, USA||1166|
| ||Lanny Bassham, USA||1157|
| ||Werner Lippoldt, GDR||1153|
|Rapid-Fire Pistol||Jósef Zapedszki, POL||595|
| ||Ladislav Faita, TCH||594|
| ||Viktor Torshin, URS||593|
|Free Pistol (50 m)||Ragnar Shanakar, SWE||567|
| ||Dan Iuga, ROM||562|
| ||Rudolf Dollinger, AUT||560|
|Running Game Target||Lakov Zhelezniak, URS||569|
| ||Helmut Bellingrodt, COL||565|
| ||John Kynoch, GBR||562|
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Shooting from Infoplease:
- shooting - shooting shooting, firing with rifle, shotgun, pistol, or revolver at stationary or moving targets. ...
- Shooting - Shooting Winners of the 2008 Summer Olympics These are the medal winners in the men's and ...
- Shooting - Shooting Winners of the 2004 Summer Olympics These are the medal winners in the men's and ...
- Shooting - Shooting MEN Event Score 10m Air Pistol Yifu Wang, CHN 690.0 Mikhail Nestruev, RUS 689.8 Vladimir ...
- Olympic Preview: Shooting - 2012 Summer Olympics shooting