|Event|| || |
|Free Rifle (3 positions)||Emil Grünig, SUI||1120|
| ||Pauli Janhonen, FIN||1114|
| ||Willy Rögeberg, NOR||1112|
|Small-Bore Rifle (Prone)||Arthur Cook, USA||599|
| ||Walter Tomsen, USA||599|
| ||Jonas Jonsson, SWE||597|
|Rapid-Fire Pistol||Károly Takács, HUN||580|
| ||Carlos E. Diaz Sáenz Valiente, ARG||571|
| ||Sven Lundqvist, SWE||569|
|Free Pistol (50 m)||Edwin Vasquez Cam, PER||545|
| ||Rudolf Schnyder, SUI||539|
| ||Torsten Ullman, SWE||539|
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Shooting from Infoplease:
- shooting - shooting shooting, firing with rifle, shotgun, pistol, or revolver at stationary or moving targets. ...
- Shooting - Shooting Winners of the 2008 Summer Olympics These are the medal winners in the men's and ...
- Shooting - Shooting Winners of the 2004 Summer Olympics These are the medal winners in the men's and ...
- Shooting - Shooting MEN Event Score 10m Air Pistol Yifu Wang, CHN 690.0 Mikhail Nestruev, RUS 689.8 Vladimir ...
- Olympic Preview: Shooting - 2012 Summer Olympics shooting
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring