|Event|| || |
|Small-Bore Rifle (Prone)||Willy Rögeberg, NOR||300|
| ||Ralf Berzseny, HUN||296|
| ||Wladyslaw Karas, POL||296|
|Rapid-Fire Pistol||Cornelius van Oyen, GER||36|
| ||Heinz Hax, GER||35|
| ||Torsten Ullman, SWE||34|
|Free Pistol (50 m)||Torsten Ullman, SWE||559|
| ||Erich Krempel, GER||544|
| ||Charles des Jammonières, FRA||540|
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Shooting from Infoplease:
- shooting - shooting shooting, firing with rifle, shotgun, pistol, or revolver at stationary or moving targets. ...
- Shooting - Shooting Winners of the 2008 Summer Olympics These are the medal winners in the men's and ...
- Shooting - Shooting Winners of the 2004 Summer Olympics These are the medal winners in the men's and ...
- Shooting - Shooting MEN Event Score 10m Air Pistol Yifu Wang, CHN 690.0 Mikhail Nestruev, RUS 689.8 Vladimir ...
- Olympic Preview: Shooting - 2012 Summer Olympics shooting
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring