Player of the Year
|Kenyon Martin, Cincinnati||AP, NABC, TSN, USBWA, Naismith, Wooden|
Wooden Award Voting
Presented since 1977 by the Los Angeles Athletic Club and named after the former Purdue All-America and UCLA coach John Wooden. Voting done by 1,047-member panel of national media; candidates must have a cumulative college grade point average of 2.0 (out of 4.0) and be making progress toward graduation.
| || ||Cl||Pos||Pts|
|1||Kenyon Martin, Cincinnati||Sr.||C||4365|
|2||Marcus Fizer, Iowa St.||Jr.||F||2993|
|3||Mateen Cleaves, Michigan St.||Sr.||G||2296|
|4||Shane Battier, Duke||Jr.||F||1990|
|5||A.J. Guyton, Indiana||Sr.||G||1831|
|6||Troy Murphy, Notre Dame||So.||F||1446|
|7||Chris Carrawell, Duke||Sr.||F||1407|
|8||Morris Peterson, Michigan St.||Sr.||F||1274|
|9||Chris Mihm, Texas||Jr.||C||1160|
|10||Mark Madsen, Stanford||Sr.||F||1150|
Coaches of the Year
|Larry Eustachy, Iowa St.||AP, USBWA|
|Gene Keady, Purdue|| NABC|
|Mike Montgomery, Stanford||Naismith|
More on Annual Awards from Infoplease:
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Wooden Award Voting Defensive Player of the Year Coaches of the ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Coaches of the Year Consensus All-America Team Information ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Player of the Year Tommy Maddox, Los Angeles, QB Offensive Player of the Year John ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Most Valuable Player Cy Young Award Rookie of the Year Manager of the Year ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Men Women Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All ...