| || || Points|| ||Date Set ||Location|
|Ten Events: ||World ||8994||Tomas Dvorak, Czech.||July 3-4, 1999||Prague|
| ||Olympic ||8847||Daley Thompson, Great Britain ||Aug. 8-9, 1984 ||Los Angeles|
| ||American ||8891||Dan O'Brien ||Sept. 4-5, 1992 ||Talence, FRA|
Note: Dvorak's WR times and distances, in order over two days— 100m (10.54); LJ (25-11); Shot (55-0); HJ (6-81/4); 400m (48.08); 110m H
(13.73); Discus (158-6); PV (16-03/4); Jav (237-3); 1500m (4:37.20).
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Decathlon from Infoplease:
- decathlon - decathlon decathlon , in modern Olympic games, a contest for men held over two days and composed of ...
- decathlon: meaning and definitions - decathlon: Definition and Pronunciation
- Decathlon - Decathlon Find the Olympic gold-medal times for the men's decathlon competition from 1904 to ...
- Decathlon - Decathlon Points Date Set Location Ten Events: World 8891 Dan O'Brien, USA Sept. 4-5, 1992 ...
- Decathlon - Decathlon Points Date Set Location Ten Events: World 8994 Tomas Dvorak, Czech. July 3-4, 1999 ...