The top four teams from each preliminary group advance to form one second round group of eight teams. Each team keeps its results against the other teams that advance. The fifth place teams Cuba and Panama were eliminated.
|United States ||7||0|
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Second Round from Infoplease:
- Second Round - Second Round (*) indicated team advanced to quarterfinals. Other teams relegated to classification ...
- Second Round - Second Round (*) indicates team advanced to quarterfinals. Other teams relegated to classification ...
- Second Round - Second Round June 25 Kuching (8,267) Brazil 10, Belgium 0 June 25 Shah Alam (2,500) Uruguay 3, USA ...
- Second Round - Second Round Team Pos 30 o-LA Lakers John Celestand, Villanova G 31 LA Clippers Rico Hill, Illinois ...
- Second Round - Second Round Team Pos 30 Golden State Steve Logan, Cincinnati G 31 Chicago ROGER MASON JR., ...
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring