Player of the Year
|Elton Brand, Duke||AP, NABC, TSN, USBWA, Naismith, Wooden|
Wooden Award Voting
Presented since 1977 by the Los Angeles Athletic Club and named after the former Purdue All-America and UCLA coach John Wooden. Voting done by 1,038-member panel of national media; candidates must have a cumulative college grade point average of 2.0 (out
of 4.0) and be making progress toward graduation.
| || ||Cl||Pos||Pts|
|1||Elton Brand, Duke||So.||C||4312|
|2||Andre Miller, Utah||Sr.||G||3616|
|3||Wally Szczerbiak, Miami-OH||Sr.||F||3108|
|4||Mateen Cleaves, Michigan St.||Sr.||G||2964|
|5||Richard Hamilton, UConn||Jr.||G||2865|
|6||Jason Terry, Arizona||Sr.||G||2745|
|7||Trajan Langdon, Duke||Sr.||G||2069|
|8||Chris Porter, Auburn||Jr.||F||1437|
|9||Evan Eschmeyer, Northwestern||Sr.||C||1127|
|10||Scott Padgett, Kentucky||Sr.||F||1048|
Coaches of the Year
|Cliff Ellis, Auburn||AP, USBWA|
|Mike Krzyzewski, Duke||NABC, Naismith|
|Jim O'Brien, Ohio St.||NABC|
Note: Krzyzewski and O'Brien shared the NABC Coach of the Year Award.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Annual Awards from Infoplease:
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Wooden Award Voting Defensive Player of the Year Coaches of the ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Players of the Year Coaches of the Year Consensus All-America Team Information ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Player of the Year Tommy Maddox, Los Angeles, QB Offensive Player of the Year John ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Most Valuable Player Cy Young Award Rookie of the Year Manager of the Year ...
- Annual Awards - Annual Awards Men Women Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All ...
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring