One team qualifies. Final qualifying tournament was scheduled to played in Auckland, New Zealand Oct. 3-18, 1998. Participants were Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Tonga and Western Samoa.
More on Oceania from Infoplease:
- Australasia - Australasia Australasia , islands of the South Pacific, including Australia, New Zealand, New ...
- French Oceania: meaning and definitions - French Oceania: Definition and Pronunciation
- Oceania - Oceania Oceania or Oceanica, collective name for the approximately 25,000 islands of the Pacific, ...
- Oceania: meaning and definitions - Oceania: Definition and Pronunciation
- AUSTRALASIA AND OCEANIA - The sparsely populated continent of Australasia is made up of Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, and several nearby islands. It is the world’s