Pirmin ZurbriggenBorn: Feb. 4, 1963
Swiss alpine skier
4-time World Cup overall champ (1984,87-88,90) and 3-time runner-up; 40 World Cup wins in 10 years; won gold and bronze medals at 1988 Olympics.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Pirmin Zurbriggen from Infoplease:
- Winter Olympics Biographies, A-Z - Biographies of notable winter athletes
- Alpine Skiing - Alpine Skiing Men Event Time Downhill Pirmin Zurbriggen, SWI 1:59.63 Slalom Alberto Tomba, ITA ...
- Leading Medal Winners - Leading Medal Winners Number of individual medals won on the left; gold, silver and bronze ...
- Skiing, Alpine–Men - Skiing, Alpine–Men Downhill 1948 Henri Oreiller, France 2:55.00 1952 Zeno Colò, Italy ...
- Men's Olympic Alpine Skiing - Men's Olympic Alpine Skiing Multiple gold medals: Kjetil Andre Aamodt, Jean-Claude Killy, Toni ...