Tommy MoeBorn: Feb. 17, 1970
won Downhill gold and Super-G silver at 1994 Winter Olympics; 1st U.S. man to win 2 Olympic alpine medals in one year.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Tommy Moe from Infoplease:
- Winter Olympics Biographies, A-Z - Biographies of notable winter athletes
- Alpine Skiing - Alpine Skiing Men Event Time Downhill Tommy Moe, USA 1:45.75 Slalom Thomas Stangassinger, AUT ...
- Men - Men Downhill Time 1 Jean-Luc Cretier, FRA 1:50.11 2 Lasse Kjus, NOR 1:50.51 3 Hannes Trinkl, AUT ...
- Leading Medal Winners - Leading Medal Winners Number of individual medals won on the left; gold, silver and bronze ...
- All-Time Leading USA Medalists - All-Time Leading USA Medalists Men No Sport G-S-B 5 Eric Heiden Speed Skating 5-0-0 3* Irving ...