Connie MackBorn: Dec. 22, 1862
managed Philadelphia A's until he was 87 (1901-50); all-time major league wins leader with 3,755, including World Series; won 9 AL pennants and 5 World Series (1910-11,13,29-30); also finished last 17 times.Died: Feb. 8, 1956
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Connie Mack from Infoplease:
- Connie Mack - Mack, Connie Mack, Connie (Cornelius McGillicuddy), 1862–1956, American baseball player and ...
- mack: meaning and definitions - mack: Definition and Pronunciation
- Connie MACK, IV - Connie MACK, IV (1967-Â ) MACK, Connie, IV, (son of Connie Mack III, step-great-grandson of ...
- Connie MACK, III - Connie MACK, III (1940-Â ) Senate Years of Service: 1989-2001 Party: Republican MACK, Connie, ...
- Mary BONO MACK - Mary BONO MACK (1961-Â ) BONO MACK, Mary, (wife of Sonny Bono and Connie Mack IV, ...