Ivan LendlBorn: Mar. 7, 1960
Czech tennis player
No. 1 player in world 4 times (1985-87,89); has won both French and U.S. Opens 3 times and Australian twice; owns 94 career tournament wins.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Ivan Lendl from Infoplease:
- Ivan Lendl - Lendl, Ivan Lendl, Ivan , 1960–, Czech-American tennis player. After leading Czechoslovakia ...
- McEnroe, John Patrick, Jr. - McEnroe, John Patrick, Jr. McEnroe, John Patrick, Jr. , 1959–, American tennis player, b. ...
- March 7 Birthdays: Luther Burbank - March 7 birthdays: Luther Burbank, Bryan Cranston, Janet Guthrie, Sir John Herschel, Maurice Ravel, Ivan Lendl, Michael Eisner, Piet Mondrian
- Andy Murray - Biography of Andy Murray, The Wimbledon men's singles champion in 2013
- Singles—Men - Singles—Men NATIONAL 1881–87 Richard D. Sears 1888–89 Henry Slocum, Jr. ...