Larissa LatyninaBorn: Dec. 27, 1934
won total of 18 medals, (9 gold) in 3 Olympics (1956,60,64).
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Larissa Latynina from Infoplease:
- Women - Women Individual Points All-Around Larissa Latynina, USSR 77.031 Sofia Muratova, USSR 76.696 Polina ...
- Women - Women Individual Points All-Around Vera Cáslavská, CZE 77.564 Larissa Latynina, USSR ...
- Michael Phelps - Biography of Michael Phelps, The swimmer who won eight gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympics
- Gymnastics - Gymnastics MEN Event Individual Combined Exercises Boris Shaklin, URS 115.95 Takashi Ono, JPN ...
- Gymnastics - Gymnastics MEN Event Individual Combined Exercises Yukio Endo, JPN 115.95 † Shuji Tsurumi, ...