Phil KnightBorn: Feb. 24, 1938
Founder and chairman of Nike, Inc., the multi-billion dollar shoe and fitness company founded in 1972 and based in Beaverton, Ore.
; named “The Most Powerful Man in Sports” by The Sporting News in 1992.
More on Phil Knight from Infoplease:
- Phil Knight, - Phil Knight, Nike chairman, withdrew a personal donation of $30 million to his alma mater, the ...
- Phil Knight - Biography of Phil Knight, Founder of the athletic shoe and clothing company Nike
- Bill Bowerman - Bill Bowerman Age: 88 Oregon track coach from 1949-72 who co-founded Nike with his former student ...
- Will Vinton - Biography of Will Vinton, Creator of the California Raisins
- 2000 People in the News - 2000 People in the News Nathaniel Abraham, Mehmet Ali Agca Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin Lance Armstrong, ...