John HavlicekBorn: Apr. 8, 1940
played in 3 NCAA Finals at Ohio St. (1960-62); led Boston to 8 NBA titles (1963-66,68-69,74,76); Finals MVP in 1974; 4-time All-NBA 1st team.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on John Havlicek from Infoplease:
- Fred Taylor - Fred Taylor Age: 77 legendary Ohio State basketball coach, who led teams in the 1960s that included ...
- Consensus All-America - Consensus All-America (By position, in alphabetical order) First Team Len Chappell, Wake Forest ...
- April 8 Birthdays: Kofi Annan - April 8 birthdays: Kofi Annan , Mary Pickford, Patricia Arquette, Barbara Kingsolver, John Havlicek, Betty Ford, Michael Bennett, Sonja Henie, Harvey Williams Cushing
- NCAA Tournament (25 teams) - NCAA Tournament (25 teams) East Regional First Round Wake Forest 92, Yale 82 (OT) NYU 70, ...
- NBA Lifetime Leaders - NBA Lifetime Leaders (through 2006 season) Players in bold face active in 2004–2005 season ...