Bill HartackBorn: Dec. 9, 1932
won Kentucky Derby 5 times (1957,60,62,64,69), Preakness 3 times (1956,64,69), and the Belmont once (1960).
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Bill Hartack from Infoplease:
- Hartack: meaning and definitions - Hartack: Definition and Pronunciation
- Bill Hartack - Biography of Bill Hartack, A champion jockey who won the Kentucky Derby five times during his career. Hartack won his first Kentucky Derby race riding Iron Liege in 19…
- Eddie Arcaro - Arcaro, Eddie Arcaro, Eddie (George Edward Arcaro), 1916–97, American jockey, b. Cincinnati. ...
- Jockeys - Jockeys Annual money-leading jockeys since 1910, according to The American Racing Manual. Multiple ...
- Kentucky Derby - Kentucky Derby For three-year-olds. Held the first Saturday in May at Churchill Downs in ...