Bob CousyBorn: Aug. 9, 1928
led NBA in assists 8 times; 10-time All-NBA 1st team; 1957 MVP; led Boston to 6 NBA titles (1957,59-63); elected to Hall of Fame in 1970, one of NBA's 50 Greatest Players.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Bob Cousy from Infoplease:
- Cousy: meaning and definitions - Cousy: Definition and Pronunciation
- Bob Cousy - Cousy, Bob Cousy, Bob (Robert Joseph Cousy), 1928–, American basketball player, b. New York ...
- Red Auerbach - Auerbach, Red Auerbach, Red (Arnold Jacob Auerbach), 1917–2006, American basketball coach and ...
- August 9 Birthdays: Jean Piaget - August 9 birthdays: Jean Piaget, William Fowler, Amedeo Avogadro, Whitney Houston, Bob Cousy, Izaak Walton
- Consensus All-America - Consensus All-America (In alphabetical order) First Team Paul Arizin, Villanova Bob Cousy, Holy ...