Wilt ChamberlainBorn: Aug. 21, 1936
consensus All-America in 1957 and '58 at Kansas; Final Four MOP in 1957; led NBA in scoring 7 times and rebounding 11 times; 7-time All-NBA first team; 4-time MVP (1960,66-68) in Philadelphia; scored 100 points vs. NY Knicks in Hershey, Pa., Mar. 2, 1962; led 76ers (1967) and LA Lakers (1972) to NBA titles; Finals MVP in 1972.Died: Oct. 12, 1999
More on Wilt Chamberlain from Infoplease:
- Wilt Chamberlain - Wilt Chamberlain August 21, 1936—October 12, 1999 by John Gettings Twenty-five-year-old Wilt ...
- Wilt Chamberlain - Chamberlain, Wilt Chamberlain, Wilt (Wilton Norman Chamberlain), 1936–99, American basketball ...
- Wilton Norman (Wilt) Chamberlain - Wilton Norman (Wilt) Chamberlain Age: 63 one of the 20th century's most recognized athletes, ...
- August 21 Birthdays: Wilt Chamberlain - August 21 birthdays: Wilt Chamberlain, Philip II, Count Basie, Archie Griffin
- chamberlain: meaning and definitions - chamberlain: Definition and Pronunciation