Bjorn BorgBorn: June 6, 1956
Swedish tennis player
2-time Player of Year (1979-80); won 6 French Opens and 5 straight Wimbledons (1976-80); led Sweden to 1st Davis Cup win in 1975; retired in 1983 at age 26; attempted unsuccessful comeback in 1991.
More on Bjorn Borg from Infoplease:
- Borg: meaning and definitions - Borg: Definition and Pronunciation
- Björn Borg - Borg, Björn Borg, Björn , 1956–, Swedish tennis player. As a teenage star he led ...
- Rafael Nadal - Biography of Rafael Nadal, The Mallorcan tennis star who has won the French Open eight times
- June 2011 Current Events: World News - Current events from around the world for the month of June 2011, including Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, and Iran.
- June 2012 Current Events: World News - Current events from around the world for the month of June 2012, including Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, China, North Korea, President Karzai.