Henry ArmstrongBorn: Dec. 12, 1912
held feather-, light- and welterweight titles simultaneously in 1938; pro record 152-21-8 with 100 KOs.Died: Oct. 22, 1988
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Henry Armstrong from Infoplease:
- Armstrong: meaning and definitions - Armstrong: Definition and Pronunciation
- Henry Armstrong - Armstrong, Henry Armstrong, Henry, 1912–88, American boxer, b. Columbus, Miss. He was ...
- Barney David Ross - Ross, Barney David Ross, Barney David, 1909–67, American boxer, b. New York City as Dov-Ber ...
- Biographies of Famous African Americans - Read biographies of notable african-americans.
- Encyclopedia: Sports: Biographies - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Sports: Biographies.