Flyweights (112 lbs)
|Nov. 24||Jose Bonilla||Saen Sow Ploenchit||Wu 12||WBA||U. Ratchathani, THA|
|Dec. 10||Michael Carbajal||Tomas Cordoba||TKO 3||Non-title||Corpus Christi, Tex.|
|Dec. 13||Carlos Salazar||Alberto Jimenez||TKO 10||WBO||Buenos Aires, ARG|
|Feb. 10||Marc Johnson||Alejandro Montiel||Wu 12||IBF||Inglewood, Calif.|
|Feb. 25||Jose Bonilla||Hiroki Ioka||TKO 7||WBA||Osaka, JPN|
|Mar. 8||Carlos Salazar||Antonio Ruiz||Wm 12||WBO||Mexicali, MEX|
|May 9||Chatchai Sasakul*||Ysaias Zamudio||Wu 12||WBC||Chantaburi, THA|
|May 23||Carlos Salazar||Antonio Ruiz||Wu 12||WBO||S. Pena, Chaco, ARG|
|June 1||Marc Johnson||Cecilio Espino||KO 2||IBF||Uncasville, Conn.|
|July 19||Carlos Salazar||Salvatore Fanni||Wu 12||WBO||P. Rotonde, SAR|
|Aug. 1||Chatchai Sasakul||Juan D. Cordoba||TKO 8||WBC||Chantaburi, THA|
|Sept. 16||Marc Johnson||Angel Almana||Wu 12||IBF||Nashville, Tenn.|
*Sasakul won the WBC interim flyweight title. The “interim” bout was sanctioned because champion Yuri Arbachakov had been sidelined with a broken wrist since August of 1996.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Flyweights 112 lbs from Infoplease:
- Flyweight (112 lbs) - Flyweight (112 lbs) Year Final Match 1904 George Finnegan, USA Stopped, 1st 1920 Frank Di Gennara, ...
- Flyweights (112 lbs) - Flyweights (112 lbs) Date Winner Loser Result Title Site Nov. 10 Irene Pacheco Masibulele Makepula ...
- Flyweights (112 lbs) - Flyweights (112 lbs) Date Winner Loser Result Title Site Dec. 18 Isidro Garcia Jose Lopez Wu 12 WBO ...
- Flyweights (112 lbs) - Flyweights (112 lbs) Date Winner Loser Result Title Site Nov. 9 Irene Pacheco Mike Trejo TKO 4 IBF ...
- Flyweights (112 lbs) - Flyweights (112 lbs) Date Winner Loser Result Title Site Oct. 4 Will Grigsby Jesus Lopez Wu 8 USBA ...