|Monday 10:00–11:00 p.m.|
|Cast:||Kathleen Quinlan, Julie Warner, and Dixie Carter|
When her husband dumps her and takes all their clients with him, Lynn Holt (Quinlan) vows to land on her feet and exact revenge. She stars her own firm with fiery divorce attorney Randi King (Carter) and faces the travails of being a single working mother.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Family Law from Infoplease:
- desertion - desertion desertion, in law, the forsaking of a station involving public or social duties without ...
- Robert Frederick DRINAN - Robert Frederick DRINAN (1920-2007) DRINAN, Robert Frederick, a Representative from Massachusetts; ...
- Chris Dodd - Biography of Chris Dodd, Democratic senator from Connecticut, 1981-present
- Into the Abyss - Starring Werner Herzog, Michael Perry, Jason Burkett
- consanguinity - consanguinity consanguinity , state of being related by blood or descended from a common ancestor. ...