|Tuesday 9:00–10:00 p.m.|
|Cast:||David Boreanaz, Charisma Carpenter, and Glenn Quinn|
In this Buffy, the Vampire Slayer spin-off, Angel (Boreanaz) bolts from Sunnydale to start afresh in Los Angeles. He's joined by Buffy alum Cordelia (Carpenter) who's pursuing her dream to be an actress. Angel's looking for redemption but finds himself lured back to his wicked ways.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Angel from Infoplease:
- angelic: meaning and definitions - angelic: Definition and Pronunciation
- angel - angel angel , [Gr.,=messenger], bodiless, immortal spirit, limited in knowledge and power, accepted ...
- Angell: meaning and definitions - Angell: Definition and Pronunciation
- James Burrill Angell - Angell, James Burrill Angell, James Burrill , 1829–1916, American educator, editor, and ...
- James Rowland Angell - Angell, James Rowland Angell, James Rowland, 1869–1949, American educator and psychologist, ...