It's Like, You Know
|Wednesday 8:30–9:00 p.m.|
|Cast:||Chris Eigeman, Steven Eckholdt, Evan Handler, Jennifer Grey, and A.J. Langer|
The surprise comedy hit of the 1999 spring season features sharp writing and dialogue and finely observed characters. New York writer Arthur (Eigeman) heads West to the City of Angels to write a book, vowing to stay only as long as his research requires. Arthur's a cynic who hates LA before he steps off the plane. He stays with a college friend, Robbie (Eckholdt), who struck it rich in a pay-per-view scam. Robbie's friends, including Shrug (Handler), an independently wealthy eccentric, Jennifer Grey (Grey as herself), a former star with a new nose who's trying to re-establish herself in Hollywood, and masseuse Lauren (Langer), hang out in his apartment, talking about, well, you know, LA stuff.
More on It's Like You Know from Infoplease:
- Been Rich All My Life - Starring Bertye Lou Wood, Cleo Hayes, Marion Coles, Elaine Ellis, Fay Ray
- Jesse - Jesse NBC Thursday 8:30–9:00 p.m.; on hiatus Cast: Christina Applegate, George Dzundza, Rafer ...
- The Parrot and the Cat - A Man once bought a Parrot and gave it the run of his house. It revelled in its liberty, and presently flew up on to the mantelpiece and screamed away
- Christina Rossetti: If Only - If I might only love my God and die! But now He bids me love Him and live on, Now when the bloom of all my life is gone, The pleasant half of life has
- Amy Lowell: The Pleiades - By day you cannot see the sky For it is up so very high. You look and look, but it's so blue That you can never see right through.