Birthplace: Milan, Italy
Barrel-chested hunk who seemingly sprang from the cover of a romance novel—wait, who in fact did spring from the cover of a romance novel! He graduated from modeling for romance novel covers to writing them, to modeling, to appearing as Himself in an assortment of minor television shows and movies. He made news in 1999 when he got hit in the face by a goose while riding a rollercoaster.
More on Fabio from Infoplease:
- Alexander VII: meaning and definitions - Alexander VII: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gaspar Melchor de Jovellanos - Jovellanos, Gaspar Melchor de Jovellanos, Gaspar Melchor de , 1744–1811, Spanish statesman ...
- The Metropolitan Opera: Manon (Encore) - Starring Anna Netrebko, Piotr Bezcala, Paulo Sozt
- The Metropolitan Opera: La Traviata - Starring Natalie Dessay, Matthew Polenzani, Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- The Metropolitan Opera: Les Troyens Encore - Starring Deborah Voigt, Susan Graham, Marcello Giordani, Dwayne Croft