William Reynoldsfilm editor
Birthplace: Elmira, New York
This adept film editor garnered many awards during his six-decade career in Hollywood. Reynolds won Academy Awards for his editing of The Sound of Music (1965) and The Sting (1973). He received Oscar nominations for Fanny (1961), The Sand Pebbles (1966), Hello, Dolly! (1969), The Godfather (1972), and The Turning Point (1977).Died: 7/16/1997
More on William Reynolds from Infoplease:
- William Reynolds - William Reynolds film editor The scrupulous film editor worked on more than 70 films and won Oscars ...
- Samuel Williams REYNOLDS - Samuel Williams REYNOLDS (1890-1988) Senate Years of Service: 1954-1954 Party: Republican REYNOLDS, ...
- There's Always Tomorrow (1956) - Starring Barbara Stanwyck, Fred MacMurray, Joan Bennett, William Reynolds, Pat Crowley
- Dinosaur Movies - A history of dinosaur movies
- 1997 Deaths - 1997 Deaths Ewart Abner Cal Abrams Kathy Acker Bobby Adams Dr. Kurt Alfred Adler John Akii-Bua ...