|Director/Writer:||James F. Robinson|
|Director of Photography:||John Thomas|
|Production Designer:||Denise Pizzini|
|Producers:||James F. Robinson and Marshall Persinger|
|October Films; PG-13; 109 minutes|
|Cast:||Brendan Fraser, Joanna Going, Celeste Holm, Ann Magnuson, Lou Rawls, Angus MacFadyen and Toby Huss|
Fraser plays Fletcher McBracken, a New-Agey street performer and hopeless romantic whose premonition about meeting the love of his life leads him to Roz Willoughby (Going). But Roz, a young yuppie who has been burned by love, proves pretty frigid. But no challenge is too great for our persistent hero! The effectiveness of this romantic comedy's sappiness depends largely on one's soft spot for the boyish charms of Fraser, who walks a fine line between adorable and annoying.
More on Still Breathing from Infoplease:
- Hermann Hagedorn: Song is so old - Song is so old, Love is so new — Let me be still And kneel to you.
- After Dark Horrorfest: Kill Theory - Starring Agnes Bruckner, Patrick Flueger, Teddy Dunn, Ryanne Duzich, Taryn Manning
- Fourth Khanda - 1. Brahman (in the shape of prâna, breath) entered into that man by the tips of his feet, and because Brahman entered (prapadyata) into that man by th
- Ann Magnuson - Ann Magnuson actress Born: 1/4/1956 Birthplace: Charleston, West Virginia After working as a ...
- William Shakespeare: Richard III, Act I - Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this sun of York; And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house In the deep bosom of the o