|Director:|| Jude Pauline Eberhard|
|Writers:|| Jude Pauline Eberhard and Sharlene Baker|
|Director of Photography:||Xavier Perez Grobet|
|Music:||Jaime Valle and Anton Sanko|
|Production Designer:||Mauricio de Aguinaco|
|Legacy Films; R; 93 minutes|
|Cast:||Marisa Ryan, Moon Zappa, Beverly D'Angelo and Michael Reilly Burke|
|Based on Sharlene Baker's novel Finding Signs|
Though her journey from San Diego to Spokane takes her as out of the way as Boston, Julia's (Ryan) cross-country trek seems to go nowhere. When her lawyer-boyfriend (Burke) enthusiastically proposes marriage in a postcard, Julia sets out to answer him in person. Her hitchhiking trip acquaints her with a colorful cast of characters, including an AWOL Marine, a grrrl band called the Virgin Sluts and a photographer. This road trip offers few surprises.
More on Love Always from Infoplease:
- Proof - Poemsby Emily Dickinson With a Flower IX Proof That I did always love, I bring thee proof: That ...
- Chapter 41 - Tao Te Chingby Lao-Tse Chapter 40 Chapter 42 Chapter 41 1 When a reconciliation is effected ...
- New York, I Love You - Starring Carlos Acosta, Eva Amurri, Kevin Bacon, Justin Bartha, Jordann Beal
- Zhou Yu's Train - Starring Gong Li, Sun Honglei, Liu Wei, Gao Jingwen, Pan Weiyan
- Patsy Cline - Cline, Patsy Cline, Patsy, 1932–63, American country singer, b. Winchester, Va., as Virginia ...