I Love You, I Love You Not
|Director:|| Billy Hopkins|
|Writer:|| Wendy Kesselman|
|Director of Photography:||Maryse Alberti|
|Editors:||Paul Karasick and Jim Clark|
|Production Designers:||Bill Barclay and Gudrun Roscher|
|Producers:||Joe Caracciolo, Jr., John Fiedler and Mark Tarlov|
|Avalanche Releasing; NR; 89 minutes|
|Cast:||Claire Danes, Jeanne Moreau and Jude Law|
Daisy (Danes) has a rough time at her snobby Manhattan private school, where anti-Semitism runs wild and her WASPy classmates think she's a weirdo because she likes to read. She falls for the class jock, Ethan (Law), who becomes intrigued by her when she reads aloud in class a poem she wrote for him. As they develop a relationship, Daisy tells Ethan that she's Jewish and that her Nana (Moreau) was an inmate at a concentration camp. Ethan soon begins to back off, and Daisy bitterly renounces her heritage. Daisy's love woes shamefully overshadow Nana's tragic story.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on I Love You I Love You Not from Infoplease:
- Sara Teasdale: June Night - Oh Earth, you are too dear to-night, How can I sleep while all around Floats rainy fragrance and the far Deep voice of the ocean that talks to the gro
- Sara Teasedale: May Day - The shining line of motors, The swaying motor-bus, The prancing dancing horses Are passing by for us.
- Christina Rossetti: The Poor Ghost - 'Oh whence do you come, my dear friend, to me, With your golden hair all fallen below your knee, And your face as white as snowdrops on the lea, And y
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. - Biography of Cuba Gooding, Jr., The guy who said "Show me the money!" in Jerry Maguire
- James Van Der Beek - James Van Der Beek actor Born: 3/8/1977 Birthplace: Cheshire, Connecticut Van Der Beek became ...