|Thursday 8:30–9:00 p.m.|
|Cast: Kadeem Hardison, Dondre Whitfield, Kelly Perrine, Tommy Davidson and Rachel Crawford|
The Gordon brothers are both attractive and successful, but that's about all they have in common. Charles (Hardison), a young doctor, has a hard time relaxing, and James (Whitfield) enjoys living in the fast lane. The Gordons and their best friends (Perrine and Davidson) spend hours gawking at women at the local microbrewery.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Between Brothers from Infoplease:
- fraternity: meaning and definitions - fraternity: Definition and Pronunciation
- Carloman, 751–71, son of Pepin the Short and brother of Charlemagne - Carloman Carloman, 751–71, son of Pepin the Short. He and his brother, Charlemagne, shared ...
- Huayna Capac - Huayna Capac Huayna Capac , d. 1525, Inca of Peru, last of the great emperors. The Inca empire ...
- Ptolemy VI - Ptolemy VI Ptolemy VI (Ptolemy Philometor), d. 145 B.C., king of ancient Egypt (180–145 ...
- Take One (1977) - Starring Jeff Addison, Philip Borden, Tony Franco, Sal Guange, Richard Locke