Jingle All the Way
|Writer:|| Randy Kornfield|
|Director of Photography:||Victor J. Kemper|
|Editors:||Kent Beyda and Wilton Henderson|
|Music:|| David Newman|
|Production Designer:||Leslie McDonald|
|Producers:||Chris Columbus, Mark Radcliffe and Michael Barnathan|
|Twentieth Century Fox; PG; 80 minutes|
|Cast:||Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, Phil Hartman, Rita Wilson, Robert Conrad, James Belushi and Jake Lloyd|
This is a comedy, but it will have parents on the edge of their seats, agonizing about the stockings waiting to be filled. Intended (we think) to satirize the commercialization of the holidays, Jingle All the Way ends up making parents feel as if showering their children with gifts is the only way to their kiddies' hearts. Neglectful dad Howard Langston (Schwarzenegger) has waited until Christmas Eve to buy his son, Jamie (Lloyd), the only gift he wants: Turbo Man. Howard had no idea the action figure was on the top of every kid's list and is laughed at by the sales clerks who point to empty shelves when he asks for the doll. Postal worker Myron Larabee (Sinbad) is in the same predicament, and the two men race around the Twin Cities, hitting, punching and knocking out anything (including Santa) that gets in the way of their quest for the last available Turbo Man. Stay home and rent The Santa Clause.
More on Jingle All the Way from Infoplease:
- Jingle All the Way - Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, Rita Wilson, Phil Hartman, Robert Conrad
- Jake Lloyd - Biography of Jake Lloyd, Padawan Anakin Skywalker in The Phantom Menace
- Jake Lloyd - Jake Lloyd actor Born: 3/5/1989 The young actor was virtually unknown until he burst on the scene ...
- Sinbad - Sinbad (David Adkins) actor, comedian, producer Born: 11/10/1956 Birthplace: Benton Harbor, ...
- Phil Hartman - Phil Hartman Age: 49 Emmy award-winning actor best known for his spot-on comedic performances on ...