|Director of Photography:||Toyomichi Kurita|
|Production Designer:||Bernt Capra|
|Producers:||Joel Soisson, Michael Leahy, Patricia Broderick and Matthew Broderick|
|First Look Pictures; PG; 119 minutes|
|Cast:||Matthew Broderick, Patricia Arquette, Peter Riegert and Jeffrey Force|
|Based on the autiobiographies Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! and What Do You Care What Other People Think by Richard Feynman|
In his directing debut, Broderick has crafted a warm, intelligent film, and his affection for the subject is evident at every turn. Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman (Broderick) confronts death on two very different fronts: His spirited wife, Arline (Arquette), has tuberculosis and he is working on the Manhattan Project. High-school sweethearts, Feynman and Arline marry after she is diagnosed with the incurable disease, knowing their time together is limited. A touching story of two sensitive people weathering tough times with dignity and love.
More on Infinity from Infoplease:
- infinity - infinity infinity, in mathematics, that which is not finite. A sequence of numbers, a1, a2, a3, ...
- infin.: meaning and definitions - infin.: Definition and Pronunciation
- Infinity - Starring Matthew Broderick, Patricia Arquette, Peter Riegert, James LeGros, Zelijko Ivanek
- infinity: meaning and definitions - infinity: Definition and Pronunciation
- ad inf.: meaning and definitions - ad inf.: Definition and Pronunciation