|Director:||Robert M. Young|
|Director of Photography:||Michael Barrow|
|Production Designer:||Hilary Rosenfeld|
|Producers:||Richard Brick and Irwin Young|
|Sony Pictures Classics; R; 109 minutes|
|Cast:||Edward James Olmos, Maria Conchita Alonso, Arie Verveen, Steven Schub and Bitty Schram|
A plain, honest film with elements of a classic tragedy as the characters move inexorably toward the consequences of their actions. Joe (Olmos) pays more attention to his fish store than to his beautiful wife, Betty (Alonso). She showers her love on her delusional son, Danny (Schub), who aspires to be a stand-up comedian. When Joe hires homeless man Nick (Verveen), to work in the store, Betty invites him to stay in their home — and sparks fly. Nick and Betty find inventive ways to make fiercely passionate love. When Danny arrives home for a visit, it doesn't take long for him to figure out that something fishy is going on between his mother and the man sleeping in his bed.
More on Caught from Infoplease:
- caught: meaning and definitions - caught: Definition and Pronunciation
- Caught - Starring Edward James Olmos, Maria Conchita Alonso, Arie Verveen, Bitty Schram, Steven Schub
- The Day the Earth Caught Fire (1961) - Starring Janet Munro, Leo McKern, Edward Judd, Michael Goodliffe, Bernard Braden
- Bears are caught by Honey - Bears are caught by Honey In French, “Il faut avoir mauvaise bête par douceur,” ...
- Lobster FAQ - Lobster FAQ Source: National Marine Fisheries Services' Northeast Fisheries Science Center How ...