Birthplace: Idar-Oberstein, Germany
Emmy Award-winning film and television actor who gained fame as David Addison on Moonlighting (1985–89). His films include the Die Hard series (1988, 1990 and 1995), Pulp Fiction (1994), and the box office hit and Oscar-nominated The Sixth Sense (1999). He was married to actress Demi Moore (1987–98).
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Bruce Willis from Infoplease:
- Bruce Willis - Biography of Bruce Willis, The star of the Die Hard movie series
- The Fifth Element - The Fifth Element Director: Luc Besson Writers: Luc Besson and Robert Mark Kamen Director of ...
- The Whole Nine Yards - The Whole Nine Yards Director: Jonathan Lynn Writer: Mitchell Kapner Warner Bros.; R; 100 minutes ...
- The Sixth Sense - The Sixth Sense Director/Writer: M. Night Shyamalan Hollywood Pictures/Spyglass Entertainment; ...
- Hart's War - Hart's War Director: Gregory Hoblit Writers: Billy Ray and Terry George MGM Pictures; R; 125 ...