Birthplace: Deerfield, Mich.
Emmy Award-winning actress who is best known for her role as one of television's first independent women, Ann Marie, on That Girl (1966–71). She has made guest television appearances on sitcoms, Ally McBeal (1997), Frasier (1993) and as Rachel's mother on Friends (1994–2002). She is married to talk-show host Phil Donahue and is the daughter of Danny Thomas and continues her father's work on behalf of St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
More on Marlo Thomas from Infoplease:
- The Real Blonde - The Real Blonde Director/Writer: Tom DiCillo Director of Photography: Frank Prinzi Editors: Camilla ...
- Danny Thomas - Biography of Danny Thomas, Star of TV's Make Room For Daddy
- Danny Thomas - Danny Thomas (Amos Jacobs) actor, singer, dancer Born: 1/6/1914 Birthplace: Deerfield, Michigan ...
- 1985–1986 Emmy Awards - 1985–1986 Emmy Awards Outstanding Drama Series Cagney and Lacey (CBS) Outstanding Lead Actor ...
- Phil Donahue - Phil Donahue TV talk show host Born: 12/21/1935 Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio Host of the popular, ...