Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah
Emmy Award-winning outspoken actress best known for her role as white-trash queen Roseanne Conner on Roseanne and for her controversial behavior offscreen. She hosted a television talk show, The Roseanne Show (1998-2000). She was married to Tom Arnold (1990–94).
More on Roseanne from Infoplease:
- Star-Spangled Banner: controversies, history, lyricists - Read about the controversial, and botched, renditions of the American national anthem
- Gilda Radner - Biography of Gilda Radner, The early Saturday Night Live star who played Roseanne Roseannadanna
- Sarah Chalke - Biography of Sarah Chalke, The blonde doctor from TV's Scrubs
- John Goodman - Biography of John Goodman, The husband on TV's Roseanne
- Tom Arnold - Tom Arnold Born: 6/3/1959 Birthplace: Ottumwa, Iowa Produced and appeared in hit television series ...