Harold Princetheatrical producer, director
Birthplace: New York City
Tony Award-winning theatrical producer and director known for his successful Broadway musicals. His productions include Pajama Game (1954), West Side Story (1957) and Phantom of the Opera (1988). He received the Kennedy Center Honors in 1994.
More on Harold Prince from Infoplease:
- prince: meaning and definitions - prince: Definition and Pronunciation
- 1971 Tony Awards - 1971 Tony Awards Play Sleuth Musical Company Actor—Play Brian Bedford, The School for Wives ...
- 1967 Tony Awards - 1967 Tony Awards Play The Homecoming Musical Cabaret Actor—Play Paul Rogers, The Homecoming ...
- 1955 Tony Awards - 1955 Tony Awards Play The Desperate Hours Musical The Pajama Game Actor—Play Alfred Lunt, ...
- 1988 Tony Awards - 1988 Tony Awards Play M. Butterfly Musical The Phantom of the Opera Revival Anything Goes ...