Carol Burnettcomedienne, actress
Birthplace: San Antonio, Texas
Emmy Award-winning television, film and stage comedienne. She starred in the Carol Burnett Show (1967–78) and appeared in the films The Four Seasons (1981) and Annie (1982). In 1981, she became the first person to win a libel suit against the tabloid National Enquirer.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Carol Burnett from Infoplease:
- Carol Burnett - Burnett, Carol Burnett, Carol , 1936–, American television performer, b. San Antonio, Tex. ...
- Carol Burnett - Biography of Carol Burnett, The very funny host of The Carol Burnett Show
- Moon Over Broadway - Moon Over Broadway Directors/Editors: D.A. Pennebaker and Chris Hegedus Directors of Photography: ...
- Moon Over Broadway - Synopsis, rating, and other information
- Noises Off - Starring Carol Burnett, Michael Caine, Denholm Elliott, Julie Hagerty, Marilu Henner